Dear valued guest,
We are so excited to finally be able to open our doors again Friday May 15th. Eight weeks is a long time! We have been very busy during our closure installing a new floor and bathroom, painting, hanging plexiglass dividers, sanitizing the salon from floor to ceiling and putting together new procedures/guidelines to ensure everyone’s well being. While things will look and be different for awhile, you will still receive the same personal, professional, quality hair and nail care you expect and deserve. Our industry has always had to adhere to very strict sanitation and disinfection procedures, as well as be subject to random inspections from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology. Hair We Are Salon has always maintained a very clean environment and followed these rules and regulations. We want you to feel safe during your visit, so we have included our sanitiation procedures, as well as what you can expect from us and what we will expect from you.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
We have missed you all and are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Shari, Marisa, Lori, Brenda, Beth, Kimmie, Ariel and Krystina
Hair We Are Salon Covid-19 Guest and Staff Procedures
1. Plexiglass dividers have been installed in between all statiions to ensure proper social distance.
2. Touchless paper towel, soap and hand sanitizer dispensers are located in the bathroom. Hand sanitizer is located at the desk and throughout the salon.
3. We have staggered our work schedules and expanded our hours and days to accommodate our guests in the safest way possible.
4. Seating areas have been roped off to ensure 6″ distance between guests.
5. Outside seating in the front of the salon is available while waiting to enter or while processing during a chemical service.
1. Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the salon.
2. Only guests with appointments will be able to enter the salon. Please leave children and other family members at home unless prior arrangements have been made with the salon.
3. Remain in your car until your appointment time. Then come to the door and wait for us to either wave you in or motion for you to wait before entering the salon.
4. Maintain social distance when possible.
5. Bring and wear a mask.
6. Please do not talk while in the shampoo bowl or getting waxed.
7. Do not touch the retail products, ask a member of the salon for help.
8. If you or any member of your household are displaying any flu-like symptoms or have a fever, reschedule your appointment.
9. If you have traveled internationally, please wait the recommended 14 days before scheduling an appointment.
10. There will not be any magazines in the salon until further notice as we can not sanitize them properly.
11. There will be an additional $2 sanitation charge per guest per visit.
1. Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon and in between all guests.
2. Wear a mask while in the salon.
3. Sanitize station, chair, shampoo bowl and shampoo chair after every guest.
4. Use a clean cape on each guest.
5. Practice all sanitation procedures set in place (See Hair We Are Sanitaion Procedures)
6. Maintain social distance when possible.
7. If you or any member of your household are sick, do not come in to work.
Hair We Are Salon Covid-19 Sanitation Procedures
Clorox wipes and Lysol spray are located at the desk and in the backroom.
Hand Sanitizer is located at the desk, every station and throughout the salon.
Cleaning disinfectant spray is located at the shampoo bowls and every station.
1. Wipe or spray the stylist chairs, shampoo chairs, pedicure chair, manicure chairs, reception chairs and dryer chairs after every guest.
2. Wipe or spray the shampoo hoses and faucets after every guest.
3. Wipe or spray all door knobs, cabinet knobs and light switches throughout and at the end of the day.
4. Wipe the phones, keyboard, credit card machine, mouse and desk throughout and at the end of the day.
5. Wipe or spray pens and desk top after every guest.
6. Use a neck strip or towel and clean cape on every guest.
7. Wipe or spray toilet seat, toilet handle, grab bars and faucets in the bathroom throughout and at the end of the day.
8. Place all combs, brushes, clips and nail implements in the “dirty” box (located at each station) after every guest.
9. At the end of the day, sanitize then disinfect with Barbicide, all items in the “dirty” box.